Return to List
Legal Notices: Forclosure Notices
- NOTICE OF FORFEITURE
OF CONTRABAND AND/OR
The following law enforcement agencies have in their possession the listed property which is sought to be forfeited through civil forfeiture proceedings filed or to be filed in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. Said property was either seized as contraband or is abandoned property that has gone unclaimed for a long period of time.
DAYTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
1) 2002 Chevrolet Suburban, VIN #1GNFK16Z52J106819 seized 10/08/2010 at 116 Anna Street, Dayton, Ohio from Jovan Hancock and/or Sentell A. Smith.
2) 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix, VIN #1G2WP52K7YF284225 seized 10/01/2010 at 427 Dearborn Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Brandon C. Carr and/or Michael Duff and/or Brittanie Duff.
3) U.S. Currency, seized 9/10/2010 at 1216 Wayne Ave., Dayton, Ohio from Robert Gene Glover, Jr.
4) U.S. Currency, seized 9/21/2010 at 45 Benning Place, Dayton, Ohio from James Antonio Winston.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY RANGE TASK FORCE
5) 2000 Buick LeSabre, VIN #1G4HR54K1YU313348, seized 10/01/2010 at 234 Boyer Drive, Dayton, Ohio from Keith Everett.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
6) U.S. Currency, seized 09/23/2010 at 6500 N. Dixie Drive Dayton, Ohio from Michael Miller.
MIAMI TOWNSHIP POLICE DEPARTMENT
7) U.S. Currency seized 10/13/2010 at W. Alex Rd./Dunmore Drive, Miami Twp., Ohio from Katie Wright.
Any person with proof of ownership to any of the above-listed property may contact, before December 4, 2010 t he following:
MATHIAS H. HECK, JR.
Montgomery County, Ohio
Laura G. Mariani, Dezarn,
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
301 West Third St., Suite 500
Dayton, Ohio 45422
11-15-2010 11-22-2010 2Mon
About your information and the public record.