Return to List
Legal Notices: Corporate Dissolution Notices
- NOTICE OF DISSOLUTION
DoubleDay Financing, Inc.
Pursuant to Ohio Revised Code Section 1701.87(B), notice is hereby given that:
(1) all claims shall be presented in writing and shall identify the claimant and contain sufficient information to reasonably inform the corporation of the substance of the claim;
(2) the mailing address to which claims must be sent is: 6450 Sand Lake Drive, Dayton, OH 45414;
(3) the deadline, by which the corporation must receive the claim shall be within sixty days from the date of the filing of the Certificate of Dissolution with the Ohio Secretary of State, December 13, 2016;
(4) the claim will be barred if the corporation does not receive the claim by the deadline; and
(5) the corporation may make distributions to other creditors or claimants, including distributions to shareholders of the corporation, without further notice to the claimant.
01-13, 01-20-2017 2Fri
About your information and the public record.