Return to List
Legal Notices: Corporate Dissolution Notices
- NOTICE OF DISSOLUTION TO CREDITORS AND CLAIMANTS AGAINST CORPORATION (Pursuant to ORC 1701.87)
Notice of Dissolution of MARTIN G. FITZ, D.D.S., INC.:
MARTIN G. FITZ, D.D.S., INC., an Ohio Corporation (the “corporation”) has dissolved. You must present to the corporation any claim against the corporation, including any claim by a creditor or any claim that is conditional, unmatured, or contingent upon the occurrence or nonoccurrence of future events, pursuant to the following:
(1) All claims shall be presented in writing and shall identify the claimant and contain sufficient information to reasonably inform the corporation of the substance of the claim;
(2) The mailing address to which the person must send the claim is 2600 FAR HILLS AVENUE, SUITE 317, DAYTON, OHIO 45419;
(3) The deadline, by which the corporation must receive the claim is sixty (60) days after the date this notice is given (the “deadline”);
(4) The claim will be barred if the corporation does not receive the claim by the deadline; and
(5) The corporation may make distributions to other creditors or claimants, including distributions to shareholders of the corporation, without further notice to the claimant.
12-11, 12-18-2015 2Fri
About your information and the public record.