Return to List
Legal Notices: Corporate Dissolution Notices
- NOTICE OF DISSOLUTION OF
TO CREDITORS AND CLAIMANTS AGAINST CORPORATION
Notice is hereby given that on the 23rd day of March, 2015, BMNH, Inc., an Ohio corporation (the “Corporation”), having its principal office in Montgomery County, Ohio, by resolution of its Shareholder, elected to dissolve and wind up its affairs and that a Certificate of Dissolution was filed by the corporation in the office of the Secretary of State of Ohio on the 9th day of April, 2015.
In accordance with Ohio Revised Code Section 1701.87, notice is hereby given to each known creditor and to each person that has a claim against the Corporation, including claims that are conditional, unmatured, or contingent upon the occurrence or nonoccurrence of future events, including the following:
1) All claims made shall be presented in writing and shall identify the claimant and contain sufficient information to reasonably inform the Corporation of the substance of the claim.
2) The mailing address to which a claim must be sent is: BMNH, Inc., Attn: Sanford R Gerber, President, 10641 Falls Creek Lane, Dayton, Ohio 45458.
3) The deadline by which the Corporation must receive the claim is sixty (60) days after the date this notice is given.
4) The claim will be barred if the Corporation does not receive the claim by the deadline.
5) The Corporation may make distributions to other creditors or claimants, including distributions to shareholders of the Corporation, without further notice to the claimant.
Sebaly, Shillito & Dyer
A Legal Professional Association
40 North Main Street
1900 Kettering Tower
Dayton, Ohio 45423
05-01, 05-08-2015 2Fri
About your information and the public record.