Return to List
Legal Notices: Corporate Dissolution Notices
- NOTICE OF DISSOLUTION
TYPEWRITER SERVICE CENTER, INC.
Notice pursuant to Ohio Revised Code, Section 1701.87,Typewriter Service Center, Inc., which requires a corporation to give notice to each creditor, agreed to dissolve and completely wind up its affairs and that a Certificate to that effect has been filed in the office of the Secretary of State at Columbus Ohio.
1) All claims against the Corporation shall be presented in writing and shall identify the claimant and contain sufficient information to reasonably inform the Corporation of the substance of the claim.
2) The mailing address to which any such claim must be sent is:
3783 Winthrop Drive
Beavercreek, OH 45431
3) The deadline for submitting claims, which is not less than sixty (60) days after the date this notice is given, is November 9, 2013.
4) Any claim not received by the Corporation by the deadline will be barred.
5) The Corporation may make distributions to other creditors or claimants, including distributions to shareholders of the Corporation, without further notice to the claimant.
By Order of
Typewriter Service Center, Inc.
10-11 & 10-18-2013 2Fri
About your information and the public record.