Return to List
Legal Notices: Corporate Dissolution Notices
- NOTICE OF VOLUNTARY
Pursuant to Ohio Revised Code Section §1701.87, which requires a Corporation to give notice of a notice by certified or registered mail return receipt requested to each known creditor and to each person that has a claim against the Corporation including claims that are conditional, unmatured or contingent upon the occurrence or non-occurrence of future events. Please be advised that:
(1) all claims shall be presented in writing and shall identify the claimant and contain sufficient information to reasonably inform the corporation of the substance of the claim;
(2) the mailing address to which claims must be sent is: 1510 Springfield Street, Dayton, OH 45403;
(3) the deadline, which shall be not less than sixty days after the date of the notice is given, by which the corporation must receive the claim is June 30, 2013;
(4) the claim will be barred if the corporation does not receive the claim by the
(5) the corporation may make distributions to other creditors or claimants, including
distributions to shareholders of the corporation, without further notice to the claimant
Legal Counsel for
1510 Springfield Street.
Dayton, OH 45403
04-05 & 04-12-2013 2Fri
About your information and the public record.