Return to List
Legal Notices: Corporate Dissolution Notices
- NOTICE OF DISSOLUTION
Notice pursuant to Ohio Revised Code, Section 1701.87 is hereby given that, Carroll E. Johnston, Inc., is required to give notice of a notice by certified or registered mail return receipt requested to each known creditor and to each person that has a claim against the Corporation including claims that are conditional, unmatured or contingent upon the occurrence or non-occurrence of future events.
Please be advised that:
1) All claims shall be presented in writing and shall identify the claimant and contain sufficient information to reasonably inform the Corporation of the substance of the claim.
2) The mailing address to which the person must send the claim is:
5719 Webster Street
Dayton, OH 45414
3) The deadline, which shall be not less than sixty (60) days after the date this notice is given, by which the corporation must receive the claim is February 10, 2013.
4) Any claim not received by the Corporation by the deadline will be barred.
5) The Corporation may make distributions to other creditors or claimants, including distributions to shareholders of the Corporation, without further notice to the claimant.
By Order of the Director of
Carroll E. Johnston, Inc.
01-11 & 01-18-2013 2FRI
About your information and the public record.