Return to List
Legal Notices: Corporate Dissolution Notices
- NOTICE OF DISSOLUTION
Notice is hereby given that on the 4th day of October, 2012, BioImage Corporation, an Ohio corporation (the “Corporation”) having its principal office in Montgomery County, Ohio, by resolution of its incorporator, elected to dissolve and wind up its affairs and that a Certificate of Dissolution was filed by the Corporation in the office of the Secretary of State of Ohio on the 23rd day of October, 2012.
Pursuant to Ohio Revised Code Section 1701.87, notice is hereby given to each known creditor and to each person that has a claim against the Corporation, including claims that are conditional, unmatured, or contingent upon the occurrence or nonoccurrence of future events, including the following:
(1) all claims shall be presented in writing and shall identify the claimant and contain sufficient information to reasonably inform the Corporation of the substance of the claim;
(2) the mailing address to which claims must be sent is: Jason Parker, 135 Weller Avenue, Centerville OH 45458;
(3) the deadline, by which the Corporation must receive the claim is December 23, 2012;
(4) the claim will be barred if the Corporation does not receive the claim by the
(5) the Corporation may make distributions to other creditors or claimants, including
distributions to shareholders of the Corporation, without further notice to the claimant.
Sebaly, Shillito & Dyer
A Legal Professional Association
40 North Main Street
1900 Kettering Tower
Dayton, Ohio 45423
11-16 11-23-2012 2Fri
About your information and the public record.