Return to List
Legal Notices: Corporate Dissolution Notices
- NOTICE OF DISSOLUTION
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
The following is a notice under Ohio Revised Code § 1701.87 which requires a corporation to give notice of a notice by certified or registered mail return receipt requested to each known creditor and to each person that has a claim against the Corporation including claims that are conditional, unmatured or contingent upon the occurrence or non-occurrence of future events.
Please be advised that:
(1) All claims shall be presented in writing and shall identify the claimant and contain sufficient information to reasonably inform the corporation of the substance of the claim;
(2) The mailing address to which the person must send the claim is 1861 US 42 South, Xenia Ohio 45385;
(3) The deadline, which shall be not less than sixty days after the date the notice is given, by which the corporation must receive the claim is September 30, 2012;
(4) The claim will be barred if the corporation does not receive the claim by the deadline;
(5) The corporation may make distributions to other creditors or claimants, including distributions to shareholders of the corporation, without further notice to the claimant.
Mainline Road & Bridge Construction, Inc.
Timothy R. Meyer, President
7-27 8-3-2012 2Fri
About your information and the public record.